How to join the community website?
In response to the growing support for a village website to be set up please find the following information. Each person, business or service subscribing can be included in one of the following 6 categories:
- Accommodation: Holiday cottages, hotels, guest houses, bed and breakfasts, self-catering, lodges, caravan and camping.
- Shops and Services: Village shop, local businesses, trades and services.
- Community and Clubs: swimming pool, village hall, pre-school playgroups, primary school, brownies, guides, scouts, wi, sports, clubs and societies.
- What’s On: Including attractions for visitors as well as our community: classes and workshops, places of interest, things to do and walks.
- Eating and Drinking: Pubs, restaurants, cafes and tea rooms.
- Church and Castle: Weddings, church, history and church groups.
Costs and contact details
The setup cost will include inserting the listing into the website and also the first years subscription. The set up cost is £20.00 and there is an annual subscription every year of £20.00 to each listing to cover the ongoing costs, any modifications to a listing will be charged at £20.00.
Each listing will be the same so that there is no preferential treatment. The listing will consist of 3 images, 75
All clubs and societies that benefit the community are free.
See what people say about the impact of advertising your business here.
“People attend our courses from all over the country and we don’t offer accommodation. Greystoke Online provides an invaluable resource for those wishing to research where to stay and eat locally and see what other activities and attractions exist nearby. It’s great that each time I get an enquiry I can send them a link to this website.”
“Since adding our property we’ve had a number of inquiries through the Greystoke website. This is a very useful resource for visitors and locals alike.”
If you would like to add a listing or have any questions then please use the following email: