Get in Touch
Whether you have a general enquiry about the area, want to find out more about a specific event, or would like to take out a business or community listing, please use our Contact Form to get in touch with us.
Greystoke Online is a website run by the community, for the community, on a volunteer basis. Business listings help to fund the running costs, with any excess being paid forward into the community. We thank all our businesses for their continued support. In 2020 we were able to pay back £104, split equally between the church and the swimming pool.
Business and Community Listings
Businesses and community clubs can be listed under one of the following categories.
- Accommodation: Holiday cottages, hotels, guest houses, bed and breakfasts, self-catering, lodges, caravan and camping.
- Shops and Services: Village shops, local businesses and services.
- Community and Clubs: swimming pool, village hall, pre-school playgroups, primary school, brownies, guides, scouts, WI, sports, clubs and societies.
- What’s On: Including attractions for visitors as well as our community: classes and workshops, places of interest, things to do and walks.
- Eating and Drinking: Pubs, restaurants, cafes and tea rooms.
- Church and Castle: Weddings, church, history and church groups.
Costs and contact details
Costs for a listing are £20 per year. Businesses may join at any point in the year, and will be charged £5 per quarter to the end of the current year. All renewals are due in January for the following year. Modifications may be made to listings at any time by contacting . We reserve the right to levy an extra admin charge if amendments are excessive.
The set up and subscription costs detailed above will be reviewed each year, the costs cover the costs of management, domain and hosting expenses. The website is overseen by a website administrator who manages the domain name and hosting of the website, and content authors who update the content and are responsible for all the information displayed.
Each listing will be the same so that there is no preferential treatment. The listing will consist of 3 images, 75 character heading, 100 word description, additional information, address, telephone, mobile, email and website link. We hope the above is clear and that most of you are able to easily identify which category you may belong to. The village offers a number of quite unique interests, attractions and businesses and it may be that, in time, that some changes are made to the categories.